“Both the problems and their solutions have been pointed out. Now it is our bounden duty to carry this message to all nooks and corners of this world.”
– Shrii Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar, The Rule of Rationality
The concentration of wealth year on year
- 2030: The richest 1% will control two-thirds of World’s wealth.
– House of Commons (UK) library figures
- 2020: “As the pandemic-fueled U.S. unemployment rate approaches 15 per cent, America’s billionaire class is experiencing a wealth surge, according to a new study.”
- 2019: The world’s 26 richest people own the same wealth as the poorest half of humanity. – Oxfam
- 2018: The super-rich accumulated 82% of the wealth created the year before – the poorest half of world got nothing. – Oxfam
- 2017: World’s 8 richest men are as wealthy as half the world’s population. – Oxfam
- 2016: World’s richest 62 people as wealthy as half of the world population. – Oxfam
- 2015: 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99% by next year. – Oxfam
In Russia 25 years after the collapse of Communism:
- 1% of the Russian population controlled 71% of all wealth
- 110 persons controlled 35% of all wealth
- More than 9 out of 10 Russians owned less than the equivalent of $10.000
(source: Credit Suisse 2013)
Dignified socio-economies both closed and open, Prout’s synthesis of protectionism, free trade, and the beginnings of integrated world society.
Socio-economic decentralization does not diminish or dissipate economic potential. Localization removes regional disparity because wealth is distributed almost equally everywhere.
Buy locally produced goods and get more for your money; the hidden costs of importing every-day items.
Issue-oriented movements are challenging party politics everywhere. Party dictatorship or enlightened leadership — what are we capable of?
Beyond party politics
No more political parties — Prout for essential social unity
Today’s banking is dominated by all-devouring colossuses that crave to be fed by public money, whenever their speculation fails spectacularly, to continue their existence as masters of global trade. In contrast, PROUT’s decentralized banking system presents a rational approach to supplying money when and where it is required for human welfare. Click to read… Also: Break Up Big Banks; IMF
Further escalation of the crisis of capitalism will cause unemployment figures to rise sharply throughout the world. One in ten around the world are unemployed while youth unemployment is particularly high. By virtue of its decentralized, balanced economy and emphasis on the cooperative sector, PROUT guarantees 100% employment and increasing purchasing capacity for all. Social Security and the Authority of the State
Asst. Dist. Magistrate Sher Singh has offered that PROUT was the reason for the cruel attack and murder of the 16 Ananda Marga monks and one nun in broad daylight in Kolkata in 1982. The Ananda Marga organisation supports PROUT throughout India and the world. The atrocities were witnessed by thousands of people but no arrest has been made till date. Click to read the report
A thought exhibition van, propagating water conservation and Prout, travels from Pune, Maharashtra through the Sahayadri and Marathwada regions ahead of the rainy season in India. Wells are drying up and underwater tables falling so fast in the Middle East and parts of India, China and the US that food supplies are seriously threatened, a world leading resource analyst has warned. The propounder of Prout, Shrii Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar, offered a visionary analysis and practical solutions for the global water crisis. Sarkar’s ingenious methods of utilizing water are applied by Proutists and others around the world.